*My Lady so far from me*When I find my lady,
I will never let her go,

She is the light that guides me,
Thats all she needs to know.I would love her forever,

Till death do us part,
She would be my one and only,

thats brings warmth to my heart.She will never need anything,
for I would always be there,

I would bring her flowers,
just to show I care.If you are my lady,

Why are you so far away,
I wish you were here right now,

And that you would want to stay.I hope you know this poem,
is written just for you,

I hope it makes you happy,
And you get excited like me too.You dont know how special you are,

I would travel the world for you,
You are very special,

Because I want to be with you.I think you are the lady,
that God made just for me,I dont know how you feel,

So I'll just wait and see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment